Thread: Faerun, most sources map.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Faerun, most sources map.

When running my campaign, I want to keep it close to cannon as possible and end up spending hours googling, skimming, reading and checking just to make sure I havent missed an important landmark or settlement in a certain area. Even trails and roads that feature in a lot of the guides and adventures surprise me sometimes - "Sorry guys, that village you passed through DID have a temple to Lathander in it" - I love finding out about the lore that is nestled or hidden in plain site in some book from 1987 or a Dragon article or some such.
    Anyway, I went through all the books I have (not novels) and added the roads, trails, towns, landmarks etc that I could do my own version of the Faerun map.
    Some of it will be a little incorrect thanks to the map being warped somewhat between 2 & 3. Spelling errors may be present because... well, oops. Some of it is my homebrew stuff (particularly in the Marches) but I think some of you might enjoy what I have done to the best of my ability (and before my GC popped)
    It's a zip available here if you want to take a look, adapt, use as is, or scrutinize but it is a massive file so be careful where you leave it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faerunsample.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	677.0 KB 
ID:	124982