Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faebled Lands - DaRigh

Such an evocative buffet of fantastic biomes John. I love it! The narratives around your maps are always a fantastic read to accompany, and enrich, the overall sensation. I'm also thrilled to read about you working on the concept of "Weaving". I enjoy the metaphorical richness of it quite a lot too. Everytime i delve into these worlds of yours, i'd like to stay there a bit longer...
    Btw Happy, Mappy Birthday!
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Galendae View Post
    Are you kidding me?! I had to get up off the floor...wow!
    Thanks Galendae
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Such an evocative buffet of fantastic biomes John. I love it! The narratives around your maps are always a fantastic read to accompany, and enrich, the overall sensation. I'm also thrilled to read about you working on the concept of "Weaving". I enjoy the metaphorical richness of it quite a lot too. Everytime i delve into these worlds of yours, i'd like to stay there a bit longer...
    Btw Happy, Mappy Birthday!
    Thanks Abu
    The weave is definitely getting a bit more ... rich.. interwoven, perhaps.
    I really struggled with this concept for a while, as i had so many disparate pieces that I knew connected, but couldn't quite figure out how.
    Using the wiki app has been a huge help. There are also some fun twists with this concept and storyline, but I feel like I should keep those shrouded, at least for a time.
    I'm trying to get a bit more in depth on several regions, but I have spread myself a bit thin just now.

How did I miss this gem ? The amount of detail is out of this world. I really like the subtle color scheme you used. Masterful !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    How did I miss this gem ? The amount of detail is out of this world. I really like the subtle color scheme you used. Masterful !
    Thanks Marc
    It's easy to miss things here. There are so many maps here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123