Here's a map that I did recently for my Patreon

The Kingdom of Knurden is a cold and harsh nation in the north of Wordal. Of old, the people that dwelled here were a divided one, spread out across many competing clans. The rivalry amongst clans combined with the harsh weather made this a dangerous place to live. The people of the Fjords lived like this for centuries.

Two winter's ago a man decided that it was enough when his clan engaged in combat with another. His people were being crushed and upon seeing this, this man burst into a rage like no one had ever seen before, he defeated the enemy almost single handedly! In this fight, he lost all his teeth, save for one. From this day on, the man was known as Fjurmann Ojntund.

Fjurmann became the leader of his clan, and out of fear of what this man could do, the survivors of the opposing clan joined his. Fjurmann continued to confront other clans offering them to join his or suffer the same fate as his enemies. Within 3 moons, he had united all of Knurden under one clan, pronounced himself King Fjurmann I of House Ojntund, and founded the Kingdom of Knurden.

The Kingdom of Knurden is still young, and the harsh people have little experience with diplomacy and politics. Still, save for the occasional feud and violent outbreak, King Fjurmann's rule is fair and firm, and his subject loyal. Now it is time for the Knurds to find their place in the world.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free Knurden medium.jpg 
Views:	706 
Size:	4.93 MB 
ID:	125411

As always, let me know what you think!

-Daniel