Thread: a Physical map of the River Shibboleth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, how long does something like that take to finish? Really like the "atlas"-approach to world-building and mapmaking. Reminds me of the feeling I used to get when looking at maps for the Harnworld RPG, they where so different from most other rpg-maps I had seen then. Yours is ofcourse even better, great work!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ohman View Post
    Wow, how long does something like that take to finish? Really like the "atlas"-approach to world-building and mapmaking. Reminds me of the feeling I used to get when looking at maps for the Harnworld RPG, they where so different from most other rpg-maps I had seen then. Yours is ofcourse even better, great work!
    This one was a composite of many different maps that I've made over the past months, i think about 12 maps, give or take, in all, such as this, or this. I manage to make 1 map every 4 weeks, though that includes lots of worldbuilding and fleshing out the regions depicted in the map, which takes up a lot of time.

Thanks for the comparison to Harn, that's a big compliment, and I'd like to have a world as fleshed out and real as Harn some day