Thread: Greetings!

Post Greetings!

Hi everyone! I'm Taf from Wales, UK. I go by Arcane Atlas on instagram (where I share most of my work), and I create fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, fantasy authors and fellow world builders!

I've always been obsessed with maps, and I spent many hours as a kid tea-staining paper and creating pirate maps, and maps of the mountains near where I grew up. I'm a keen Dungeon Master, and I started mapping my own homebrew D&D world by hand, and after getting my hands on an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil I ventured into the world of digital illustration. After honing my skills with Procreate and getting some great feedback on my work online, I started taking commissions since early this year, which has been keeping me busy ever since! I lost my drive with art not long after high school, but this has ignited a new passion in me, and I'm really thankful for it.

I'm active in the cartography community on instagram where someone let me know about this forum, and I'm so glad to have discovered it. I hope I can grow my skills here and get to know some of you!

To close, here are a few of my recent pieces. Hope you enjoy them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map_Of_Cealla-Web-Version.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	3.44 MB 
ID:	125651 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Visseau-Web-Version-JPG.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	3.83 MB 
ID:	125652 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEL'DAR MAP FINAL JPG small.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	4.65 MB 
ID:	125653

Hi Taf, and welcome. You've got some beautiful maps there, absolutely gorgeous!

Glad you found the Guild, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Blog Entries

Nice maps Taf ! Whilst your in lock down you have plenty of time to do a few more of them

Default Woow

These are great, wondering how it took to finish o e if them