Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hi,

Well, as you can guess, I am a new member here.
    I have always loved a good detailed map and/or deckplan for years. I have been a longtime RPG player, and the one thing I always needed to know was where I was, where I could go, and what I could do someplace. I am not a great mapmaker, but I am working on it. Mainly, my work consists to mapping floorplans for the areas my players are exploring, be it a cave network, your classic dungeon or the bar they are currently drinking in. I have also been a collaborative designer for my good friend Frank Bonura on his Star Wars deckplans site. We always wanted to know what was where, and the very simplistic layouts provided by the gaming companies never satisfied either of us.

Lately, I have been using Dungeondraft for my layouts, and just purchased Wonderdraft to tinker with, as I wish to draw the towns and villages as well as the Dungeons. I also picked up CC3 recently, but realize there is a bit of a learning curve to it. I am hoping the forums here are the place to learn and improve my skills.

Now it's time to go do some designing!

Ed

Hi, and welcome to the Guild!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"