Thread: Fresh blood

Default Fresh blood

Hello, I am new to the Guild but been watching this site from time to time for quite a bit. I was amazed that cartography can be a form of art in such an incredible way!

I had a thing for maps since I was a kid, I was collecting and spending a lot of time with it, even though my oldest stuff is lost in time I believe I can start over. What I like about maps the most is the ability to explore and immerse yourself in all those fantasy worlds for long periods of time. The same thing goes for the creation process, when I'm in the flow state it's hard to describe but it feels amazing! And when it's all finished I can admire the stuff I made.
    So I decided to take part in this community because I want to learn among the best and master this wondrous craft. I'm rather into traditional media but dedicated to learning some specific digital stuff as well.

Below you can see my latest artwork, which I posted here as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Westfall.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.25 MB 
ID:	126214

Sometimes I'm posting my learning progress on this tumblr blog. I'm not active on any social media platforms just yet but hope to change it in the future when I will achieve regular content flow.

Hope I will have a good time here!
    Thanks for reading and cheers!

PS. If you're looking for an accountability partner or someone you can learn with, feel free to send me PM!
    Last edited by mr.darecki; 11-14-2020 at 07:54 AM.