Thread: Map of Dreon, a homebrew world which I share with my awesome players

Map Map of Dreon, a homebrew world which I share with my awesome players

Hello everyone! I am pleased to share with you the world which sprouted from a simple task - to kill a necromantic witch.

On their quest to do so, my players and I slowly built the world, discovered some secrets, and made many more, touched the lives of various inhabitants, and enriched it with player's characters and their agenda.
    Many stories could be told if a right bard is to be asked!
    They saved a dwarven kingdom, stolen hoards of treasure, skydived from an airship, cried over the lost ones, and laughed over the bad decisions. They fought in the Stonechampion Arena, were tricked by an evil mayor, and crashed a galley into the thieves' hideout.

Since then, Dreon slowly evolved from a continent of Isset to this lively world filled with adventure for those who seek it.

Programs used: Wonderdraft
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DREONFULLMAPlowmemo.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	9.36 MB 
ID:	126342  

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

I like how this one grew organically alongside the players' journey. Good one.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Quote Originally Posted by XCali View Post
    I like how this one grew organically alongside the players' journey. Good one.
    Thank you very much! It is daunting to take on a world map, so letting it develop naturally is both easier and more organic.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really amazing world here! Everything seems to fit in really well. I can't decide upon whether I should move to the Summer Islands or to the Starfall Ravine... Both sound rather scenic!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    Really amazing world here! Everything seems to fit in really well. I can't decide upon whether I should move to the Summer Islands or to the Starfall Ravine... Both sound rather scenic!
    Haha, thank you so much! I will see what I can do to speed up your visa process