Thread: [Burned Astral] Map for a Crusader Kings 3 mod!

Wip [Burned Astral] Map for a Crusader Kings 3 mod!

Hello my beloved guild! Today I'm showcasing part of the Burned Astral project. We're creating a mod for Crusader Kings 3 and I'm the proud mapmaker behind the scenes (thanks Repporio for the referral!). What you see is not entirely my own work, because several people are collaborating on it, for instance to paint it using the CK3 built-in tools so that it looks good in game. However, I made the topographic base and I helped processing it in Wilbur.

I can't wait to see the in-game result – and not very surprisingly, I love CK. I'll update you as progress is made and I hope you enjoy it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burned astral 1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	291.3 KB 
ID:	126741

Name:	burned astral 2.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	126742

Name:	burned astral 4.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	7.86 MB 
ID:	126743
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

This looks gorgeous! You had me look up to see if burned astral was an established world, because I wanted to be prepared for when your mod becomes available.

Glad to see another paradox fan in the group. You have me questioning why I don't make maps this same way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your interest! If you want to know more about the project and get live news of it, you can look up the Discord server!

I joined, read through the content, and am extremely eager to see more come out from you guys. Great project so far!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty cool. I just picked up CK3 and am enjoying it. I'll be interested to see your mod when it goes.

Thank you both. <3