Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nov/Dec 2020 Challenge: Anansi's Rift

I always like this kind of travel report, it always looks like such an adventure!

I'm not sure colors can add anything to the map, it looks pretty good this way, like an explorer notebook.

Maybe add a bit of hatch shade on the thumbnails can bring a bit of depth to the map.

Good job anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
    I always like this kind of travel report, it always looks like such an adventure!

I'm not sure colors can add anything to the map, it looks pretty good this way, like an explorer notebook.

Maybe add a bit of hatch shade on the thumbnails can bring a bit of depth to the map.

Good job anyway.
    Thanks! I am glad you like it!

What exactly do mean by adding a hatch shade? And where exactly were thinking it could be added? I am all for setting things off a bit more, but I don't quite follow what you mean...

My (ongoing) Novel set in Arabia in Antiquity

(Link directs to a different forum site, but one with identical formatting to this one)

I meant about the circle thumbnails details you have on the map. Maybe add shadows on the little drawing can makes them pop a bit more.

Guild Novice

Love this one! Nice presentation.

A fine map, even if uncolored. The insets are nice, as is the first person description of the areas. One notable issue however is that the parchment background image you are using is really pixalated and fuzzy. Next time around I'd recommend finding/creating a parchment background that is at a suitable size for your map. Blowing up the image to the right size just results in a fuzzy image.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12