Thread: A Christmas-themed battlemap: Krampus' Office

Map A Christmas-themed battlemap: Krampus' Office

Hi guys, here's my newest map. It's for a Christmas D&D adventure I'm running. Apologies for the poor quality image. I had to get it scanned at a store and they scanned in in the worng file format so I had to use a free pdf converter which downgraded the file quality.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Krampus's Study 2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	290.8 KB 
ID:	127274

It's done to a 1:15.24 scale. There are 4 fireplaces for evil minions to enter the study through and all the big wrinkly-looking tomato things at the back are sacks full or evil and harmful presents he plans on giving out unless the party can stop him.

Hope you guys like it!

Sturch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Krampus's Study.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	127272  

For anyone who lives in countries where Krampus, Grampus etc.is unknown, he is a nasty type who goes along with the local version of Santa Claus and deals with the badly-behaved children.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Sounds like a cool scenario!

This is fun, love the ascetic. Looks and sounds like a boss-like encounter, especially with the four fireplaces as a mechanic, very cool.

IR

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    This is fun, love the ascetic. Looks and sounds like a boss-like encounter, especially with the four fireplaces as a mechanic, very cool.

IR
    Thank you! Just trying to find my style. The fireplace idea came about because I have a good number enemies for the group to fight. I didn't want every round of combat to be a crazy number of turns long so I decided I'd find a way to drip-feed maybe 4 or 5 enemies at a time to the group!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Sounds like a cool scenario!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Oliva View Post
    For anyone who lives in countries where Krampus, Grampus etc.is unknown, he is a nasty type who goes along with the local version of Santa Claus and deals with the badly-behaved children.
    Thanks for giving context. I should have probably done so!

Praise

Thank you, this will go great in the Christmas adventure I'm running for the kids in December! keep up the great work!