Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mappe.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	127852
The Vzk/Unn Flat Chronosphere, essentially, a map of general "realms," say, universes or dimensions, things of that sort, as discovered by the Union. It has the homeworld at the center, and each circle beyond is one of said realms. The lines would include the date the path was discovered, by what way of travel, and the time it took after launching from a port. The directions would be an arbitrary "Universal Compass", as in, with a fake North and so forth, making each place a literal direction from the center. Because of this, any somehow undiscovered pocket between two older Realms is moved past the rest, despite its "physical" position, hence the data on the lines if I had the time to make a massive digital map. This is mainly an example of how I would make one when I eventually will, as all the realms are unnamed and the lines are unlabeled. I still consider it a complete map, I wont work on it in specific any more. Just drawn with a pencil and at my own whims with where things went.
Big pass on any cross posting.

-With love, your faithful cartographer, Simmy