Hi all! It's been a minute or two since I last posted here, though I've popped in time to time to check out the latest masterpieces! I got a bit waylaid last year with the arrival of my second daughter, and pandemic times have not been easy on this working mom of two. But I have a bunch of new maps to share, starting with this one.

I'm SUPER excited about it because this is the first time I've gotten to illustrate a map for my OWN book and not someone else's, LOL! (Some of you may know my day job is writing novels for young readers!) So anyway, THE CLANDOMS is the world of my upcoming new series from Scholastic, the Skyborn series, and this map is for book one, Sparrow Rising, which comes out in July in the USA, and soon also in France and Germany. It was fun getting to add in little clues and symbols from the book, including the series' major antagonists, the gargols (upper corners!) who haunt the skies of this world. Anyway, glad to be back and hope to have more time this year to keep up with the guild!

Happy 2021 to you all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SPARROW RISING map no_gutter.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	5.06 MB 
ID:	128066