Thread: Drow Tomb

Default Drow Tomb

Hi, I just finished a mup of a dungeon for my D&D campaign. It is the tomb of a young drow women, killed by her people because she fell in love with an elf. She has a child half-blood and for this unforgivable sin, she was sentenced to death. But before her own end, she was capable of hide the child in a safe place. When he grow up, started to kill drow in a vengeance rage for his mom's death. So drows made the tomb as a trap for the half-blood and even if they achieve to kill him, all the soldiers waiting for him died too. Almost at the same time, the elves starts a war with the drow nation and the tomb was forgotten. Protected by an illusion that only those with drow blood could discern, the tomb is still hidden in a remote mountain named "La solitaria".

I will post the dungeon alone and the complete version with history and labels in italian. As always, criticisms are welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tomba drow.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	128075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tomba drow.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	128076

bye

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really nice style. The color you used for the earth in this reminds me of other official dnd maps I have seen.

Thank you Arimel. It was funny to do a dungeon in a more accurate way (normally I do them BW on a squared paper, so I hope at least my players would like my effort