Thread: Ark Valley (A4 Hand Drawn)

Map Ark Valley (A4 Hand Drawn)

"In a time long, long ago, there lies a valley far, far away. And in this valley, one can find
    all that anyone ever needed: clean rivers, fertile farmlands, thick forests, and plenty of
    animals for hunting and breeding. To the south and west lie the Grasslands, slowly
    giving way to rocky terrain and a vast, sand-filled desert; to the north, the Ice Peaks
    mountains, with little in the way of navigable passes; and to the east, the Winding
    Woods, bursting with life and covering the horizon with an ocean of emerald-clad trees.
    An ancient place, that forest. It is filled with wooden giants, behemoth trees the size of
    houses. And just like houses, they creak like an old wooden floor when the wind blows.
    All manner of animals, spirits and monsters live within the Woods. What’s more, many
    valley folk claim to have met the forest guardians, mischievous little fairies who delight
    in misdirecting those who venture in. Whether the stories are true or not, those who
    have tried exploring the Woods’ depths were eventually found on the outskirts a few
    days later, with only the vaguest of memories of what happened." - The Ark Valley by Triden Gaming

It is a project that I was asked to help with, a map of The Ark Valley, a novel available on Patreon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210130_180913.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	3.78 MB 
ID:	128079

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Nice map! My OCD is going into a bit of overdrive though with how the river simply disappears at the southwest end of the page but your linework looks great and your buildings are amazing.

Haha xD Thank you. The river is supposed to come out from a cavern from SW and go through the centre of the Valley to NE, but it gets covered by the Winding Woods, but I get it. I can't unsee it now either.

The woods probably just contain some special mushrooms.