Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
It has it's charm, and art-wise, it's a killer.
Thanks Voolf
Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
This is a splendid map.
I like all the small details you added, like the shadows of the landmarks.
All the different terrains are perfectly rendered, but I'm particularly impressed by the bog. The shape of the rivers and wet areas looks so smooth and natural, it's gorgeous !
Thanks Marc
I spent a lot of time on the bog. It's a terrain I am somewhat less familiar with so I had to do more research.
The specs of the project called for only the one main river outlet for the entire bog into the sea, which is so against my instinct, and nature itself, generally.
That really altered how I would do the whole thing as it drastically changed the flow and where the water would settle and move.
I need to do more bogs, swamps, heaths, and moors. They're good areas for adventures.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
No.
Just no, G.
That's not fair at all you're able to draw this total crazyness and just say "meh, this was a lil' fun one".

G. your are. G. you stay !!
hehe, well, if so, I am in good company. ;P
This Guild is full of so much talent, skill, and imagination.
I'm just one part, you know.

Do you ever do a map and then look at it and think... what would it be if I had done it another style?
Like,, this one, I asked two or three times, just to be sure, that they wanted it straight top down. And they did, knowing what that meant. [Though not REALLY knowing what that meant to map it.]
Many aspects of this would have been easier in iso or perspective, oddly enough [as iso can sometimes be the harder choice]. It would have been a very different map.
And I may not have learned as much either.
Quote Originally Posted by vb.maps View Post
That an amazing job you have done! Fantastic! Especially green fields around Cornucopia, mesmerizing
Thanks VB
I love doing fields. I'm surrounded by fields where I live atm.