Thread: SV Dancing Star

Default SV Dancing Star

I draw a lot of maps and never really add any narrative to them even though I have it in my mind. I was trying a more printer friendly style for my SPACE setting stuff and decided to elaborate on it a bit more. So here's the thing.

Also the text boxes could be a lot tidier but I just did them all in photoshop instead of InDesign. (This is why ID and Scribus are your friend!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mercderelictopd.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	545.8 KB 
ID:	128165  
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

For a moment, I thought the bodies on the lower deck both said "OK". There's also one unidentified room. Otherwise, this is very clean and readable.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Thank goodness the toilet is working! Really nice design and I did not even notice the bodies spelling 'ok' until I went back to look at it. I can't unsee that now .

Now I can't unsee it either, you fiends. =P

Also yeah, I couldn't think of a use for that room so it can just be whatever. Eggplant or banana storage room maybe. Maybe extra vending machines because you never know.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    Now I can't unsee it either, you fiends. =P

Also yeah, I couldn't think of a use for that room so it can just be whatever. Eggplant or banana storage room maybe. Maybe extra vending machines because you never know.
    Ooh, that's a good one. Nefarious forces distributing evil vending machines around the galaxy. For nebulous and arcane purposes.
    Slowly hooking the citizens of many worlds on a highly addictive substance which they can no longer live without... (it's coffee) ;D