Thread: Hey i'm Reinventitall

Default Hey i'm Reinventitall

Hey i'm Reinventitall,

I started as a GM 2 months ago and after finishing Lost Mines of Phandelver I started making my own adventures. I found that a lot of maps look really nice but have all kind of details that really don't fit with my storyline so i started making my own maps. I prefer clean maps where you can add your own assets so the map will easily fit the story or environment you need it for.
    I normally work in photoshop because that gives me way more control over textures, light and shadows and also makes it easier to give maps a more unique look. After i have some time to review my maps again i will start uploading. I made them in quite a hurry so some improvements might be necessary i think.

See ya!

When reinventing it all, I recommend more than four sides on a wheel. Don't worry too much about making some improvements; posting a few starting points and asking for advice is an excellent way to get better fast. You are likely to get useful (and often constructive) criticism here, especially if you can point out specific areas of your maps that you would like to improve.

Welcome to the Guild Reinventitall, I’m glad you decided to join us! I definitely look forward to seeing some of your maps soon. Good to see another map maker utilizing the digital medium like myself ��.

Happy Mapping!
    - Josh