Thread: the world of Anesidora (Commission)

Default the world of Anesidora (Commission)

Hello everyone, this is a map I completed some time ago, is the main map of an upcoming science fantasy RPG https://anesidorathegame.com/
    The client asked for a "satellite view" map, and it was a cool journey from the client sketch to final work!
    I really enjoy doing this kind of map once in a while, it's something different that require a different approach from traditional lineart, so I revived some old texture and brushes and here we are
    The only thing I'm not very fond of are the fonts, too many for my tastes (client choice) but I'm pretty happy for the result, enjoy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anesidora.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	8.55 MB 
ID:	128550

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Out of all of those lands, only Olympus looks nice to live in (aptly named!). The rest seem to dry, hot, cold, or rainy for my taste... Really nice map though and great choice of textures.

Nice map! I think the pattern on the forests is a bit too large in some places (looks great on Olympus area, but i.e. on Kronos a bit too large), but otherwise the style works quite well. Different than what I'm used to seeing from you, but it still has that flavour that is conistent in all your work. I like the border decorations!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Great map! I just love that compass rose!
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie