Thread: I finally know how to introduce myself.

Post I finally know how to introduce myself.

Hi everyone, it took me a really long time to know how i could make a post here to introduce myself here, but it finally happened.
    I'm new here in the cartographers' Guild but i'm not strange at all in this hobby/work called "making maps".
    For a long time (meaby 3 years) i'd been making maps for my D&D campaigns and for my friends too.
    Meaby i'm not as good as others map makers that have more experience in this, but i know that i can and will improve with the time.
    For now i'm accepting commissions for:
    *Wolrd maps (i have differents styles, so it can be done with a classic or fanstasy look)
    *Cities/Towns maps (of all kind, from the biggest to the smallest)
    *Encounter/Dungeos maps.
    And many other.
    You can ask me about a single map and work along with your ideas to make it real (from $3 to $5) comunicate with me to talk about this by email: MeasonMaps@hotmail.com
    And i have a patreon, just in case you want to have access to more of my maps and other works that i'll be making along the months. I'm rally active with my patreon even when the people it's starting to know about me and my work. https://www.patreon.com/MeasonMaps
    Many of my future ideas, works and many pre-views of my maps are in my twitter too, if you want to go and check it. https://twitter.com/Meason45636411
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ciudad 1 (F).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	521.7 KB 
ID:	128736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World map 2 (H).jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	324.8 KB 
ID:	128737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ciudad 1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	432.6 KB 
ID:	128738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puerto 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	392.2 KB 
ID:	128739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World map 2.jpg 
Size:	377.3 KB 
ID:	128740  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pramix world con Mf.jpg 
Size:	763.3 KB 
ID:	128741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ciudad 2 (H).jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	433.8 KB 
ID:	128742  
    Last edited by Meason; 03-06-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Guild Novice

Hello Meason,
    Nice to meet you. I am glad you introduced yourself. It sounds like you have pretty good experience with map design. I did want to tell you something that and artist told me recently. She told me to not compare your art to other, just do what you love and put your passion and heart into it. I've looked at all of your maps and they look very good. Keep doing what you love and make those maps.

-Mike.