Thread: The village of La Rossa

Map The village of La Rossa

Hi, this the last map I've done for my own D&D campaign. The Village of La Rossa (that means "The red") is a tiny place, but hide a big and terrible secret... that my players will discover in an unpleasant way

The La Rossa village is the newest village of the Nordarn Kingdom. Placed under the rock wall named La Caida, took his name from the reds waters of the river where it is placed. An old iron mine is being reactivating in the hope of bringing a good income to the community. In the middle of the only square, villagers said that a misterious monolith was discovered. Someone who saw this strange object said that it wasn't original, but a poor try of some untalented local sculptor!

Hope you like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la rossa.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	2.99 MB 
ID:	128824

hand drawn on A4 paper (canson 200gr) with Staedler pens and colored with watercolors pencils
    Last edited by Simkin; 03-10-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

This turned out really nice and it seemed like it was really quick for you to create. 2 days via your WIP thread? That is really quick for me at least. The linework here is great.

Guild Novice

Man, all of the structures and natural elements looks very clean. I need to get skills like this. Very nice, I look forward to seeing more of you stuff.

-Mike

Thank you both, it took to me more or less 10 hours to do the map, but there are really few elements and the choice of doing it B/W helps a lot.

Praise

The map looks great! I have so much respect for the talent here and I am so impressed by your line and color style. Great job!!

The map looks great! I have so much respect for the talent here and I am so impressed by your line and color style. Great job!!
    Thank you very much Ravenstead for yours kind words.

Nice work SImkin!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice work SImkin!
    Thank you very much Ilanthar.

Anytime I see a gazebo/bandstand, it reminds me of home. Very clean presentation, great work!

IR