Thread: Flight Study Centre

Map Flight Study Centre

It has been some time I posted something here, so this is the plans of the Flight Study Centre of my Argona city, done 9-10 months ago.
    The 3 pages of the plans are at 50% of the original size and the sketch pages about flight studies are at 33%.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CEV p1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	128964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CEV p2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	128965

Name:	CEV p3.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	128966

And some sketches

Name:	CEV pageg tiers.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	634.5 KB 
ID:	128967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CEV paged tiers.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	605.8 KB 
ID:	128968

Hope you'll like them!

That is really cool, not only the beauty of your art, but also all the engineering behind that spectacular work! Bravo!

Really very impressive and the more so with covering anatomy and architecture in the same series.

I did notice one little problem on the first page, where "measuring" is missing the "a" in the description of the Vertical Wind Tunnel.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really fantastic drawings as normal. The superb details are just astounding and, as Simkin says, the engineering behind it all is even more amazing.

By Simkin
    That is really cool, not only the beauty of your art, but also all the engineering behind that spectacular work! Bravo!
    Thanks a lot ! Mostly researches and time spend to think about it .

By Rdanhenry
    Really very impressive and the more so with covering anatomy and architecture in the same series.
    I did notice one little problem on the first page, where "measuring" is missing the "a" in the description of the Vertical Wind Tunnel.
    Thank you very much ! Ah, well spotted, I'll correct this .

By Arimel
    Really fantastic drawings as normal. The superb details are just astounding and, as Simkin says, the engineering behind it all is even more amazing.
    Thank you, Arimel !

Wow Ilanthar, you really have a profound imagination. I admire your illustration work the most, and I've taken more than a few leaps of faith with inspiration derived from your work.

This is beyond cool.

IR

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Wow Ilanthar, you really have a profound imagination. I admire your illustration work the most, and I've taken more than a few leaps of faith with inspiration derived from your work.

This is beyond cool.

IR
    Thank you very much, Adfor ! Well, I'm mostly mapping, but sometimes I just love to do something else .