Thread: Hello

Guild Member

Default Hello

Hello, I'm Limon (Turkish Limon)
    I'm an industrial designer. I drew maps for rp games while I was still studying and did some freelance work between now and then. I think I am capable at photoshop and smilar drawing apps also I want to try creating 3d maps with modular pieces for a while.
    I've been lurking on the forum for a while and I really liked the community and benefited from the tutorials and discussions. I am interested in city maps and battle maps and prefer to draw isometric maps rather than realistic top-down maps(maybe its a professional deformation).
    I want to improve my map making skills and build a suitable portfolio around it. I tried to post it on reddit looking for criticism as a way to improve myself but it lacked the depth I was looking for. I hope I can improve my skills better here.
    Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the guild, I'm sure you'll find some good ideas and critique around here. I also like drawing isometric maps, I often just find top down maps a bit uninteresting to draw.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.