Quote Originally Posted by Charerg View Post
Tbh I'm not familiar enough with the colour scheme used in mbartelsm's tutorial to a comment a whole lot, but I agree some things seem a bit off. If I may make a small request, you should produce the Köppen climates as well, they tend to be a bit more "readable" and are probably a better starting point than biomes (given that the temperature and precipitation levels Pixie and Azelor use have been devised with the Köppen climates in mind).

At least the temperature maps clearly contain some errors, there shouldn't be a transition from ice cap straight to taiga (instead it should be ice cap -> tundra -> taiga).
What do you think should I do regarding areas that should be receiving autumn and spring rains as ITCZ moves over them towards most extreme June and January positions?

In fact there is no ice cap on the north pole - all that grey is polar desert. Azelor's tutorial suggest there should be no actual cold zone in the summer (0-10 degC all the way to 90N) which I think is a problem here. Azelor had the same problem with Antarctica, as he suggest it is colder irl than in the model.
link to the biome placement tutorial
https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=32998

I plan to do Koppen climate map, but it will take me a while as those tables are rather complicated.