Hey!

I used to be online here as ZoraSpringer - quite a while ago, then I was inactive... and I forgot my password, and the email is no longer accessible to me, so I needed to come back under a different name. Sorry for the hassle

I'm 27 years old, working as a nurse in training (for another 1 and a half years, then I will be finished). In my free time I write fantasy and science fiction which is - oh wonder - what got me into drawing maps. For myself. For others. Doesn't matter, I just like doing it, it like frees my mind and all. I mostly use pencil, inking pens (black or brown, depending on the map) and watercolor pencils. I love, love love unique Frames displaying certain aspects of the map. I mostly draw regional or worldmaps, sometimes city maps (although they are a hassle and take a loooong time for me).

Currently I am drawing a small map (just on A5) of "The Kingdom of Rosellia" as an Art Trade - to get back into it, since I haven't really drawn in a while but I have missed it.

What else is there to know about me... Ah... I am german, therefore the name: Papierkriegerin means "Paper-She-Warrior" - however the german equivilant sounds much better so I am sticking with it XD Other than that I am just looking forward to getting back into this and into this community of map artists

Love
Papierkriegerin aka (formerly) Zora