Thread: Tumuli di Bosco Rosso

Default Tumuli di Bosco Rosso

Hi, I finished this map and I want to share with you. Hope you like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boscorosso1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	2.40 MB 
ID:	131483

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

The forts and border came out really well! I like the symbols in the portal/arch as well.

Ciao, benvenuto!
    I get extremely patriotic when I see Italian around lol. So I'll try to be as neutral as possible.

This map is easy to read, shows exactly where to go and how. And this is not for guaranteed
    Good job
    I'm fond of the frame design, i freaking love the drawing of the entrance at the bottom left!

I would play a little more with line weight to balance the banner/title. At this point i think it's more about personal taste

You have made a great job so far. I can even feel the pain you had after painting all the trees

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Thank you Arimel and Ren (I didn't know that you are italian too! Almeno c'è qualcuno che ci rappresenta in modo degno, non come me )
    Talking about the trees, I did the right banner and the illustration at the bottom left mostly to avoid to draw more trees.

Looking good :-)
    and I really like how not all your trees are the same shape - it looks like a real mixed species forest... definitely worth the pain and tedium

Thanks a lot Misjay.