View Poll Results: Vote for as many entries as you want to.

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wolf Point by Alhandra

12 46.15%
  • Darkrocks by Antoine.L

22 84.62%
  • Little Whitbell by AP.

13 50.00%
  • Aldredas Road by Cmpkittykat

0 0%
  • Tar Yard by Daistallia

1 3.85%
  • Hockross by Eowyn Cwper

5 19.23%
  • Tomb of the Forgotten by Greason Wolfe

2 7.69%
  • Vori by Ish_Joker

9 34.62%
  • Breside by KaiAeon

3 11.54%
  • Barraglom by Kier

2 7.69%
  • Vila Moreira by Marcolino

1 3.85%
  • Viridis by MatteBlack

3 11.54%
  • Dungeons near me by mixerbach

6 23.08%
  • Hidden Temple of the Purple Master by rdanhenry

1 3.85%
  • Wolfbark by roguecartographer

1 3.85%
  • the hideout of the desert king by Simkin

3 11.54%
  • Underwater Hall of the Undead Emperor by Styescape

3 11.54%
  • Elm Quay by thefairyandfox

8 30.77%
  • Wolfhaven by Turambar

2 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: VOTING TIME Dec '21/Feb'22 Lite Challenge: Map a Generated Dungeon or Village.

Default VOTING TIME Dec '21/Feb'22 Lite Challenge: Map a Generated Dungeon or Village.

VOTING TIME Dec '21/Feb'22 Lite Challenge: Map a Generated Dungeon or Village.

This month the Lite Challenge was to Map a Dungeon or Village generated by the Watabou Random Generator

We have 19 great entries for you to vote on. (Holy Crap!! Way to Go everyone!)
    Check out the Thumbnails of all these entries, but don't forget to click on each one so you can see them at full size.

CLICK HERE for Challenge Thumbnails & Large maps

Be Sure to Check The Full Size Maps, don't just look at the thumbnails.

We have 19 great entries and you can vote for as many or as few as you like.

The voting will last for 3 days and the winner will receive a shiny silver compass!

Regardless of who you vote for, please don't forget to REP everyone who you feel deserves it.
    Last edited by Bogie; 02-15-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Guild Artisan

Alright, me votes are in. Great turn out, some great maps in there. So hard to choose. Glad I didnt have to choose just one.

I couldn't finish my map, but as soon as possible I will post the final version in the finished map section. This challenge is full of really great pieces, it will be hard to choose who to vote.

Blog Entries

Some really good entries this time around. Lots to choose from and a close race. There were some maps that were looking like they were heading into great territory but were unfinished and others which I didn't vote for but had some really good bits of the map in them. Lots of variety this month - hard to choose who to vote for. Congrats to everyone who entered.

This was a great challenge! Thanks Bogie for setting it up, I had (and still am) having lots of fun with this map and am inspired to do more based off Watabou generated maps. Like others have said too, lots of amazing maps in this one, and a huge congrats to Antoine for that beauty!

You know, I've spent so much time staring at these, trying to pick one to vote on, in the end I can't remember if I even voted
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Antoine! Fantastic map!!
    Thank you everyone for making this one of the best challenges in a while, a lot of great maps there!

Congrats Antoine!

Guild Artisan

Yes, Congrat Antoine. Beautiful Map.

WOW! Thank you very much! I was very sick those past 5 days, and I was not even able to look at a screen, but now I feel much better, and what a surprise!

Thank you to everybody who voted for Darkrocks, and thanks too for the reps I get!