Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Rheia: one final try at ground-up worldbuilding

It's great! I really like the layout of your continents.

I just realised I never dropped a comment on Rheia, despite following (ahem, lurking) the project with interest. But all this is looking really great!

If I wasn't a bit rusty with the climate stuff I might drop some criticisms/suggestions here, but that may have to wait. Btw, did you use MrBragg's methods and attempted to use ExoPlaSim to simulate the climates? Kind of curious what results the software would produce.

Quote Originally Posted by Charerg View Post
    I just realised I never dropped a comment on Rheia, despite following (ahem, lurking) the project with interest. But all this is looking really great!

If I wasn't a bit rusty with the climate stuff I might drop some criticisms/suggestions here, but that may have to wait. Btw, did you use MrBragg's methods and attempted to use ExoPlaSim to simulate the climates? Kind of curious what results the software would produce.
    Thanks Ilanthar and Charerg! I mostly used the Azelor tutorial for climates, but I used MrBragg's ExoPlaSim output as a reference and sort of split the difference. I wasn't entirely satisfied with the ExoPlaSim output, so what I have at the end of the day is probably more art than science... But I think I'm more or less satisfied with what I have now, as I wanted reasonably plausible climates, and if I have Cfa where there should be Cfb or something I won't lose too much sleep over it...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678