Quote Originally Posted by WoodytheClimateGuy View Post
If it's a half-stage rotation, then what the two Plate IDs that control the rotation?

In addition, how do you import your mountains into Wilbur (which I'm assuming is the reason why they're so detailed)? I use Adobe Illustrator to make my mountains, so is there a method to this?
I have a question here; what is your method of making the temperatures? What is your process? I'm have a really hard time understanding Azelor's tutorial.
For plate IDs, I used the two plates that were rifting apart; this should be covered in the Pasta tutorial. For the temperatures, it was just using Azelor's tutorial, which I've done a few times already so I'm reasonably familiar with. Honestly it just requires some practice, and comparing your results with Earth to see where you might have gone wrong.

How did you get the images together into the GIF?
I know some people get high tech and use GPlates to export a series of frames, and then stitch those together in movie editing software to create a movie, which they then convert to a gif. I on the other hand am lazy and hate getting too over-complicated with technology, so I just set up a screen recorder, set my GPlates back to the very beginning, and pressed "play", recording my screen. Low-tech, but it got the job done.