Thread: *** April 09 Challenge [Sponsored] - A habitation for the CWBP ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I hope I have time to come up with something, though my last city map about destroyed my shoulder.

Good thing this can be just a simple village.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Eek! I guess it's about time I get back to it, there's going to be loads of new stuff to add to the wiki now.

Might want to make sure that everyone is aware that this contest is (or should be) limited to Region 1 only, since Region 2 is Gamerprinter's solo project.

Might be time to try out my new version of Photoshop now...

-IG

I never really looked at the CWBP before now. There is some very cool stuff.

Importantly: props to RedRobes for having an awesome link in his signature:
    http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/Temp/CG/In...CWBP_Index.htm

(navigating without it was a nightmare, haha)
    Adam Watts

Question

This might be a dump question but... by habitation you mean cities, castles etc. right? Or could be a larger part of that regional map, lets say I'll take a regional map with a lake and map that lake and its surroundings?
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    Importantly: props to RedRobes for having an awesome link in his signature... etc
    Cheers, I maintain about 3 indexes and the members map. One is of all the members intro posts which usually contain a little about themselves so I can go back and think - so who the hell was this guy again... aha that guy ! There is the CWBP one and I also do the over view map which I ought to inline here again cos its useful I think for this challenge. Then there is the index by keyword which was really useful but has since been overtaken by the tagging on the site but its still there anyways. And I hope you have yourself on the members map... thats just for fun and when theres some convention or other real world event that links people up if they feel like it. I'll go and get the CWBP overview map now - its prob a little out of date so mail back if you think so.

Click for larger version...

Ohh 300 rep ! Do I get an extra +1 ???? Cool !

More edits: I have just updated all the indexes and realized that I also do the finished maps index too. In the same vein I also do the thumbnails for the challenges too so you will see my earlier post fill up with the entrants as well. The link to the thumbs is via the sticky thread at top of challenge topic.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 04-09-2009 at 07:23 PM.