Thread: STAR WARS > SHIPS > CEC YT-1500LT Courier-Class Shuttle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks! It was for a whole new Star Wars campaign setting that fit I painstakingly fit snugly into canon before Disney torpedoed it. It involved a secret empire of droids called the Ion Ascendancy that hid in plain sight and had a vast navy of old, rebuilt ships out in the middle of nowhere to defend themselves. It had a whole conspiracy vibe because the Ion Ascendancy owned a crap ton of front companies to do business with organics. The Jedi-turned-smuggler who owns this ship was supposed to be their first contact since they thought they could trust him more than the Empire. lol

I've also tweaked the exterior bit to make it match the interior page.

And if you would like to make a 3D version, you are welcome to--unfortunately, I'm poor and in the middle of a move across country so I regret to say I have nothing to offer. I would love to see a 3D version--just note that there is a ventral belly turret that the IG-86 sits in. Did I mention him? Bullseye? Oh, yeah, he's a regular pip. Loves watching cop holodramas and gunslinger serials when not in the turret. He's not the Ion Ascendancy plant--Andano's other droid, TC (an FA-4 pilot droid in an SP-4 analysis droid's chassis) is. How else did you think they'd know all about him? lol Also included is the ship's stat block for flavor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YT-1500_Courier Class_Exterior.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	135337
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 12.48.56 PM.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	413.1 KB 
ID:	135338
    Last edited by twowolves80; 02-21-2023 at 01:50 PM.