Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
This sounds like a really interesting project and your design is looking great so far. In terms of the rendering style, as you're working digitally you could just do both versions of you're willing to put in that much time. Whichever you end up going with though I'm sure it'll look great.
You're right! That may be the perfect project to try different styles! Hmm... I'll end up spending way too much time on this ahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rubikia View Post
Your texturing is really pleasing to the eye and I really love the thought that you've put into the backstory behind this scroll! The style is really evocative, and I have to agree with wminish that both of your rendering styles sound great and I can't wait to see how it develops!

I do really like the names you've included by the way, 'Orchard of the Eternal-Sun' and 'Conclave of Serenity' make my imagination run wild
Ahah, I don't know yet if I'll keep them as they really are just placeholders for now. But yes, I do really liek the idea of an heavenly orchard, and maybe its doomed reflection in hells