Budget - $300 or less, via PayPal.

Subject - My D&D players will be performing a "heist" mission on an SCP Foundation-like vault facility. I'm interested in at least two detailed color maps: one for the upstairs offices and security checkpoints, and another for the actual vaults and high-security silo. Since elevation will play into the maps, an isometric approach would be best.

I'm also interested in a third map serving as a player handout: a rough, charcoal-drawn, and slightly inaccurate treasure-map-style sketch of the interior. The players will have to consult this beforehand to concoct their heist.

This means that the total project will be 3 to 4 maps: 2 high-detail maps for the actual play area, and 1-2 smaller images as guides. The artist will be given general guidelines of what kinds of rooms/structures I want and their general arrangement, but they will have significant leeway beyond this in artistic license.

Style - I'm looking for something similar to EpicIsometric's style and assets for the actual battle maps (https://epicisometric.com/). I have Patreon access to their assets and can provide them if desired. The player handout(s), however, should look like they were scrawled by charcoal from memory by a friendly NPC.

Quality and Size - Intended for use on a VTT, so it doesn't need to be print quality. I am expecting at least 4000 x 3000 pixels; previous maps I've commissioned elsewhere were 8000 x 6000.

Time Constraints - Optimally, before Mar. 6, 2023. I'm a bit flexible with this date. Also, it will take more than one session for my players to complete the material, so I can make do with the sketch map(s) of the interior first. The actual play maps would probably be needed about two weeks after that.

Copyright - Artist retains rights to reproduce the maps as part of their portfolio. I would retain all other rights, though I'm planning just to share them on a VTT and a personal website.

Contact - Email is fastest: nathanjfealko@hotmail.com. My Fiverr profile is https://www.fiverr.com/nathanjames942?up_rollout=true for a couple positive feedbacks about other map commissions.