Hey Henkmet congratulations on your first silver compass. I hope many more follow this one. Actually two more because you can only have three. But you can get as many gold ones as you like so I hope you get as many as Diamond.

I really do like your map as it's clean and nicely laid out. I do have a few things to point out though. One thing that stands out is the roads. Some of them have had the blur filter applied but some are very much still blocky. I think you can group layers in GIMP now. I don't know if you can apply filters to the whole group or if you still have to apply them layer by layer. I did the latter using a list for each layer. Yeah some analogue stuff going on. It's just a pain in the arse having to undo it all when you're posting a WIP. The other thing was the hashing - you used horizontal lines for one area then used horizontal lines for another area albeit different widths and distances between. Convention would use a different orientation before using a different distance between lines. For example horizontal, vertical, diagonal forward, diagonal back. Then dots, + signs, anything unambiguous would work.

I hope we face up again in the future. This has been quite good fun. Thanks to Bogie for running this again.