Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Progress on my world of Koreth, wanting feedback.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KorethTinySatellite.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	6.36 MB 
ID:	136891

Just another update on Koreth. I changed the bump mapping for the terrain to help it stand out more, and have been working on drawing and naming different regions.

My earth bias is showing because it looks upside with so much land mass in the southern hemisphere. It looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by shadixdarkkon View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KorethTinySatellite.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	6.36 MB 
ID:	136891

Just another update on Koreth. I changed the bump mapping for the terrain to help it stand out more, and have been working on drawing and naming different regions.
    Looking great! Do you plan to do more zoomed in regional maps as well?

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Great work! I really enjoyed "travelling" in your world, the biomes are really well rendered and the reading is exciting: a world ready for many stories! My only comment would be on the names chosen for the different regions. For my taste (but it's only my opinion) there are too many "east...", "west....", "central..." I have the impression that this kind of score holds for one or two countries, but not almost systematically. But maybe they're just working names?

I do, eventually. I haven't figured out the best way to do zoomed in maps as of yet, but its something I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Great work! I really enjoyed "travelling" in your world, the biomes are really well rendered and the reading is exciting: a world ready for many stories! My only comment would be on the names chosen for the different regions. For my taste (but it's only my opinion) there are too many "east...", "west....", "central..." I have the impression that this kind of score holds for one or two countries, but not almost systematically. But maybe they're just working names?
    Yeah, just working names for the most part while I'm working out cultures and such. Thanks for the compliments, they mean a lot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123