Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Marche de Tarrgein - Commission

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    This looks amazing! It's so cool to see how far your linework has come in the past few years, you've really improved a huge amount - and it was already not bad when you first started posting here! Great stuff, and so much detail to find. I'm sure a poster will definitely do the piece justice. Not really anything more constructive to say here, this is stellar work. Love the illustrations for key locations too. Congrats on finishing this beast!
    Thank you so much Kellerica!
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Really incredible map. Although I hate the forum's default display of Too Small or Too Big. I had to download the map and open it locally to view it at a size that worked for me. But when I did, I was blown away by the detail. I get those 'rainy afternoon killing Orcs in the school library' vibes too. Congrats on the job and house; it's great to hear when someone's life is coming together nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Really incredible map. Although I hate the forum's default display of Too Small or Too Big. I had to download the map and open it locally to view it at a size that worked for me. But when I did, I was blown away by the detail. I get those 'rainy afternoon killing Orcs in the school library' vibes too. Congrats on the job and house; it's great to hear when someone's life is coming together nicely.
    Thank you very much Diamond, it's really appreciated! <3
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Magnificent map, with so much detail! Adventurers can look forward to years of exploration, dungeons and exploits! Great work! And congratulations on your life taking flight! Wonderful years ahead! I wish you all the best

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Magnificent map, with so much detail! Adventurers can look forward to years of exploration, dungeons and exploits! Great work! And congratulations on your life taking flight! Wonderful years ahead! I wish you all the best
    Thank you so much for the nice comments <3

Gorgeous map ! Well balanced, full of details & care for each element. And you got the efficiency of illustrators concerning the use of the line widths

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Gorgeous map ! Well balanced, full of details & care for each element. And you got the efficiency of illustrators concerning the use of the line widths
    Thank you Ilanthar, it means a lot coming from you!

Praise Wonderful work!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimine View Post
    Been a long time, my friends, but I love the community as much as my first visit here.

I've graduated now and I have a great position as an archivist for a regional county municipality here in Quebec. It's a county like unit of government at the supralocal level. I manage archives and records for the RCM as well as a few towns around. I love my job! I bought my first house last year and we are now trying for a baby : things are doing great!

That also means I've had to put my creative side on pause for some time.

I was so excited, back in march, when I received a message from my old friend, who already commissioned a map two years ago (Vastania) for an online DND campaign while on COVID quarantine.

Take care my friends, and I hope life brings you kindness and beautiful moments <3

Janie (Mimine)

Attachment 135934
    Beautiful work! So happy you could make the time to be creative!

It looks very nice a lot of details, it must have taken forever to draw all the little trees !

Mimine, this map of yours is excellent and is a great inspiration. It is one of the first ones I saw upon entering the forum and I remember to think that If I ever were able to create a map as good as that I would be on the stage where one can say "I made it". Your lineart is so clear and subtle and beautiful. Congrats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12