Hello fellow guild members...

I've been working on this project for so long I can't even remember when I started it!

I remember being very enthusiastic when the guild launched this project, which was open to everyone, on the occasion of the guild's 15th anniversary...

And I immediately set to work.... by asking my wife to write me the story of a character set in the map I had drawn for the guild world.

She very kindly agreed and, once the story was finished, I started to draw the map for this story, taking my inspiration from the precise area of the Northern Maze map of the Guild World.

Between work, other projects and other obligations, it took me over two years to come up with a more or less satisfactory map. I had intended to draw many more details for the inserts that accompany the story, but I thought it would be better to finish, even if it wasn't very good work... so some of the inserts are just enlargements of the final map.

There you have it... it's far from perfect, but I really wanted to finish this project, to celebrate, more than two years late, the 15th anniversary of this wonderful congregation that is the cartographers' guild.

Now that I'm finally free of this project, I'll be able to get on with other cartographic projects, some of which are even much older... shall we call it late spring-cleaning?

I look forward to reading from you, dear companions !!!