Thread: Hello and Guten Abend!

Post Hello and Guten Abend!

Hey Guys,

I'm interested in Maps and Geography in general for a while now and have been occasionally reading your forum for inspiration and just to admire some of your works.

I like drawing made-up fantasy maps with pen and paper for fun and I would like to participate in the monthly challenge, hoping I have enough confidence to upload my work.

The time I can spend on drawing maps and reading forums is somewhat limited, as I have a six month old nursling to care for, so please be kind if I take longer to respond. The little one never sleeps, or so it feels like

Thank you for keeping up the forum, I don't know anyone personally who is interested in this kind of stuff!

Kindest regards, Lea

Blog Entries

Guten Abend, Not only are there many people here which also like geography I think there are quite a lot from Germany too. Definitely have a go at the Monthly Challenge. You can enter either but if you win the gold then you cant participate in the silver any more. So try the silver first or even enter both if you nursling allows you the time !

I don't think I would win right away if I participate in the gold challenge, but thanks for the heads up I'll try silver first and hope I do okay