Thread: Trudvang Legends maps

Map Trudvang Legends maps

Back in 2020, I had the pleasure to work with CMON games on the Trudvang Legends boxed set.
    I did three maps for that, which was a very satisfying experience.
    I've always loved the art for Trudvang, so I was pleased to be asked to be involved in any way.
    I hope you enjoy them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trudvang Legends 1 - jstevenson.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	136348 - - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trudvang Legends 2 - jstevenson.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	2.52 MB 
ID:	136349 - - Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trudvang Legends 3 - jstevenson.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	2.11 MB 
ID:	136350

As a side note, for any interested, who may follow me on other media sites, I didn't post them to instagram or deviant art.
    Insta kept cropping them vertically, so I couldn't post them like that. And Deviant always has you post individual images, and this was a set, so I didn't there either.
    I am surprised by the limits of many media sites these days. It's sort of ridiculous at this point.

Gorgeous set.A nice tone in the colours makes it all very eerie and dark.
    All are awesome, but I like the first one the most.

As for Insta, it was never meant for art posting but a quick phone photos sharing.
    I was surprised log time ago people started using it for art. It was never a friendly platform for big canvas.
    I constantly have problem uploading images there and I stopped.

ArtStation is the easiest to use right now imo.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Wow, I love these! Absolutely gorgeous work. I can't decide whether the first or the third is my favourite. They are all beautifully drawn and coloured. I am in awe of your skills once again!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Gorgeous set.A nice tone in the colours makes it all very eerie and dark.
    All are awesome, but I like the first one the most.

As for Insta, it was never meant for art posting but a quick phone photos sharing.
    I was surprised log time ago people started using it for art. It was never a friendly platform for big canvas.
    I constantly have problem uploading images there and I stopped.

ArtStation is the easiest to use right now imo.
    Thanks Voolf

I get that about Insta. I do use artstation most for comms.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Wow, I love these! Absolutely gorgeous work. I can't decide whether the first or the third is my favourite. They are all beautifully drawn and coloured. I am in awe of your skills once again!
    Thanks CP

Wow ! Splendid set. There are all different and obviously depicting the same world... and may I had they should have hired you for the main world map of the game (I don't know for the english version, but the one I have for the french is far from this).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Wow ! Splendid set. There are all different and obviously depicting the same world... and may I had they should have hired you for the main world map of the game (I don't know for the english version, but the one I have for the french is far from this).
    Yeah, I saw the main map later and felt similarly. I figured they must have already had that map before they worked with me. I would love to create one for Trudvang.

Superb and weird (not a bad thing) maps !

Wow, that first map is disturbing! But quite well done, as are the others of course. Masterful work as awlays.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Superb and weird (not a bad thing) maps !
    Thanks Thomas sorry I missed that comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Wow, that first map is disturbing! But quite well done, as are the others of course. Masterful work as awlays.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Yeah, they wanted a pretty unique landscape. These were interesting and challenging to work on.