:herb: **About Me**: Hey there! I'm Becka! I freelance making maps, and am trying to expand my clientele. My goal as a cartographer is to bring to life the vision of your world into a map format for TTRPGs or even fantasy/story books. That's why I always include the client in every step of the process; from outline, to asset placing, to texturing, to final edits/changes.

:rose: **Map Styles**: Typically I do more fantasy themed cities, battle/encounter maps, and world maps - However I have done some sci-fi work and I'm always up for a challenge with new or unique ideas!

:tulip: **Pricing**: Each map requires a different level of detailing and time; hence why these figures are a ballpark and will depend heavily on what you'd like; I also do bulk discounts! Town maps: $45-$65, Battle/Encounter Maps: $20-$40, World Maps $55-$80.

:butterfly: **Other Information**: I provide frequent updates, I also do half payment before and half payment after using Paypal invoicing. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to hire me for your project and Check out my portfolio!

https://beccaschneller.wixsite.com/tigeressdesigns