Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October 2023 Challenge: Potato sack dungeon.

I second ChickPea, this style is very nice. I cannot wait to see the final version

Thanks guys. I'll try to finish this tomorrow. I got caught up in doing other things and drawing other arts. I have to redo the colouring on this, because it was just too messy with all that hazy darkness. Sure, that's the way it is in a basement dungeon, but that is no way to draw any map though.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost done!

I would have finished today probably, only I went to watch some stupid movie, stupidly, for no reason. I'll be back in a few hours.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spooky_Basement_Map w2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	7.32 MB 
ID:	136512

I'm almost done but the tablet complains of low battery. Maybe I should ditch the frame and post a cropped version. I don't know what possessed me to draw a decorative frame.

Here it is, finished!

I hope you enjoy exploring it!

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spooky_Basement_Map F.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	7.87 MB 
ID:	136517

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12