• Samah nightmare, by Simkin

2 25.00%
  • Mother-in-law Land, by Straf

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: *** October 2023 VOTING: Map a Nightmare ***

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Default *** October 2023 VOTING: Map a Nightmare ***

Aaaaand that's a wrap. You guys did great work this month; every idea was cool, unique, and original. I just wish they were all finished! Welp, you know the drill, vote! Voting ends 3 days from now. The winner will receive a shiny golden compass and a $15 dollar Amazon gift card. In the event of a tie, winners will all get a compass, and we'll have a 2 day run-off vote to determine who gets the gift card.

edit: Oh, also don't forget to rep those you feel were worthy!
    Last edited by Diamond; 10-31-2023 at 09:29 PM.

My neck's so stiff from drawing for 2 days straight.

I forgot how long it can take to draw maps. Basements are famous for clutter though, so it had to be done this way.

This was a cool topic. I know Halloween is in October, but for me November is a more spooky month, it gets much colder and darker.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to ChickPea and Kisachik for the golden compas, well deserved

Thank you all who voted, and thanks Simkin. I don't vote in challenges I participate in, but your map was my favourite for this one.

I've been sooo busy this week and only just saw that I'd won! Congrats to Kisachik too! Thanks to everyone who voted & repped me. Appreciate it!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Congrats to ChickPea and Kisachik. Well deserved!
    I started a DeviantArt page
    https://strafwibble.deviantart.com/

Thanks again guys, and congrats to ChickPea too, omg a golden compass now shows on my profile! I can't wait for next challenge, I want to try some different mapping styles already.

I just noticed they now run every other month, maybe it's time to practice some sketching and share some experiments... But all my practice suffers from plush animals, they sneak into everything I do.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Really nice job, you guys! Congrats on the Golden Compasses, and Kisachik, enjoy your gift card. Not entirely sure when the next challenge will run, as I'm stepping down from doing them for a while. I'm sure the CLs will let you all know soon.

Well done everyone! And congrats to the winners !