MISSING EXPLORER LATEST!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!

This is a *very* early WIP without a map in sight, but I just wanted to get a thread started. My entry will tell the cautionary tale of Sir Francis McNutter, an intrepid explorer who vanished during the winter solstice.

As will be obvious, I'm creating a newspaper front page to tell the story. I've included an intro paragraph here, and the big white space to the right of the text will contain a mock-up of a couple of pages from a journal, with some text on the left and a map sketch on the right (as if drawn by dear old Sir Francis). At the bottom will be another map showing the larger area and the route of the expedition, and maybe some more text (I have written too much text...!)

This is just a first draft as I'm still playing about with layout so I may change things around, but the basic idea is outlined above. Later on, I'll 'age' everything to make it look a bit nicer, but I need to get my layout organised first.

About the good Sir Francis.... he's an upper class buffoon whose ancestors have been marrying their cousins for a thousand years. He wears tweed, smokes a pipe, and speaks too loudly especially to foreign people. He's very brave... probably because he's too dumb to understand risk. But has he met a sticky end...?

More soon.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip1.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	632.1 KB 
ID:	136716