Thread: A map of all the Noss Saga maps

Wip A map of all the Noss Saga maps

I have way too many maps for the Noss Saga, most of them local maps of the domes (80-mile-diameter structures that are part of what the story focuses on). I grabbed my big world map, removed all texts, and turned it into a map of all the maps I've made so far. Here's how it's looking:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World Map - No text - v03.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	7.98 MB 
ID:	136755
    Scaled down to fit the filesize requirements.

I'm still missing 7 of the domes. Even though not all are as important to the story directly, my completionist nature needs me to do all of them. I'll also do a few more city maps for other key moments in the books, totaling around 24 I think, depending on what I have time for.

Big-ass project! Making my own Photoshop brushes and templates is really paying off for this. It stresses me out seeing how many more are still missing.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

I love the idea of this. Patching your region maps onto the world map. Nice going.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Quote Originally Posted by joabaldwin View Post
    I have way too many maps for the Noss Saga, most of them local maps of the domes (80-mile-diameter structures that are part of what the story focuses on). I grabbed my big world map, removed all texts, and turned it into a map of all the maps I've made so far. Here's how it's looking:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World Map - No text - v03.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	7.98 MB 
ID:	136755
    Scaled down to fit the filesize requirements.

I'm still missing 7 of the domes. Even though not all are as important to the story directly, my completionist nature needs me to do all of them. I'll also do a few more city maps for other key moments in the books, totaling around 24 I think, depending on what I have time for.

Big-ass project! Making my own Photoshop brushes and templates is really paying off for this. It stresses me out seeing how many more are still missing.
    This is really cool. Looking forward to seeing your continued progress on this collection of maps.

I'm looking forward to seeing it too.
    I think it is going to look very cool.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Great idea, and it looks so good with your style !

Thank you all! I'll come back here and update this when all maps are finished, but it might take a long while.