Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’ve been a fan of fantasy and science fiction stories for as long as I can remember, having started – like so many others – with Lord of the Rings and classic pen & paper RPGs.

As a cartographer with ten years of experience I've created maps for authors, publishers, game developers and producers for both fantasy and science fiction projects. And I can do it for you, too!

Whether it’s a map for your novel, the epic setting of your D&D campaign, battlemaps, or a smuggler’s hide-out in a giant red star’s asteroid belt – I want to share my creativity with you, and bring life to your ideas. So please don’t hesitate to contact me with your project!

Should you be interested in my services, there are a few points that I need you to elaborate on. This will allow me to properly gauge what my rate for your specific project would be - and if I can take on the project in the first place!

-- the desired size (pixels, inches, centimeters...)
-- if it's in black & white or in color
-- the desired level of detail (for example whether you want locations as basic symbols or as small illustrations; if you want an elaborate border, if you want large-scale illustrations to accompany the map...)
-- ideally, a link to example(s) of the style you're looking for or attached images
-- your preferred deadline
-- your desired copyright

For more information, please feel free to consult my FAQ and my Terms & Conditions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daven0a-862ecae1-d050-4a82-a060-563e59bcd261.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	4.93 MB 
ID:	136761 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dbk4pw1-3b233e8d-f395-4d86-83fb-bb2e8b007abe.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	136762 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3MOPTjXgAA_Oxj.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	3.80 MB 
ID:	136763 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3MOPTgXIAA_lKc.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	136764 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3MOPUHWAAA1cFW.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	136765 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3MOPTjXgAA_Oxj2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	136767