Hi, Id like to buy some book on map creating, be it fantasy or medieval style, I love both. The thing is, I do not have pc at the very moment to my disposal, and will have in the summer, so meanwhile Im mainly using borrowed laptop and cant install software on it, so my tools would be different not digital craft, in future Id like to buy graphic tablet. For now, Id like to use different technique and thats what I want to discuss here, for example I do have high quality inks, some Sakura markers, maybe Ill find Tombow markers when I search properly, I can also buy some different tools for drawing other thing is usage of different materials, I think the only or popular is leather, right or is there other atractive material I could use than leather? Maybe that would been better from financial perspective as the utility knife for carving into leather is bit pricey I guess around or over 100 USD, but...non or less I could invest it. I will see, what You guys suggest and recommend me to try, I love to experiment with various tools, love crafting and all things medieval and fantasy. I also do have a calligraphy pen set, Im beginner in calligraphy, but would love to learn as some calligraphy art on maps may also look good, maybe You can point me to some book that might combine these techniques of art, Im not too much into playing, but the actual crafting is very very attractive to me, and as I mentioned before Im into medieval stuff and love everything fantasy related, be it painting miniatures, watching game of thrones or larping. I wonder, Id like to start with the maps, but I cant do digital for now, could You help me with a list of supplies I may get of lets say 150-300 USD, wouldnt like to invest more at the very moment, as after Christmas Im little bit low on cash. If You also sugggest someone to follow on instagram, who is into this stuff medieval, fantasy maps etc, youtube channels to look for and last but not least, one nice book to buy for inspiration, The Jared's book on Fantasy Mapmaking is sold out here, so maybe there are other ones You recommend, must wait for restock, because will definitely buy in future, have heard only good about the book. Concerning map and dungeon making, the tools and supplies, Ill be happy to see some comments, I cant so far view DMs if Im not mistaken as a new member. Thanks to everyone and Happy New Year