Thread: [Paid] Looking to work with someone to enhance my world map

Post [Paid] Looking to work with someone to enhance my world map

Commission:
    Willing to pay around $200 - $350

What I am looking for: Im looking for someone to make me a pair of large-scale continent maps for the main region of my homebrew DND games. One map will be a more traditional terrain art map showing what the world looks like, the other will be a coloured political map showing nations' land superimposed over the first map.

Subject:
    The general design for the map i want was made with Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator and modified to fit my setting. Will provide the file of the map. But I would like for it to be redone in a more fitting and clean style. The continent of Doria is the main setting for my D&D games, I have been using the Azgaars map for a few years now but have recently wanted to enhance my world design.

Doria is a large continent about the size of the contiguous United States, but with a large continental rift almost splitting the east side of land away from the west (like the Red Sea). There are a few large islands surrounding the main landmass near the edges of the map. There are many nations and regions in the world, the major power being the theocratic Magisterium, a large empire indirectly controlling most of western Doria. Many of the other nations are in federation and alliances with each other as well.

I am also hoping to work with you to help rework the map to look more unique and not like something made using the generator. But its not a necessity if it would be to much work.

Azgaar's map
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7Px2lz2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	136892

Style:
    For the main terrain-style map, Im looking for a clean style like the art of Faerun from D&D 3rd ed (5th ed’s art style is too stylised for my liking), with clear roads, major cities, rivers, biome regions, mouitans, etc.

Name:	mkeelv3ihvv81.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.34 MB 
ID:	136893

For the political map, I would like a simplified version of the main map, but with each nation's name and colours imposed over the image. Like you would see from a paradox style game like CK3 or HoI4.

Name:	RzBuQkz.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.87 MB 
ID:	136894

Quality & Size:
    Im looking for high-quality work, semi-professional if possible, doesn't have to be though (I would like to see previous work first). Will be used mostly for digital maps and things on screens so I guess PNG or whatever ‘web’ quality means.
    I would like a decent-sized image of at least 1280x720 but would prefer larger if possible (not sure on how much that would increase the price by though)

Time Constraints:
    None, but preferable 1-3 month time.

Copyright:
    This map for my homebrew DND setting so it will not be used commercially. You are free to retain Copyright ownership of the map and can use it however you want.

Extra info:
    I will send over the Azgaars .map file when the commission has been taken so you can work off of it if needed.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the world if you need more information!

Contact Details:
    Kwakamungus at hotmail.com
    Discord - Kwakamungus / 107969231177404416

Hi there I would be interested in your project sounds like fun! You can see some of my past work here. I will also shoot you an email here shortly. But feel free to email me at ralarismaps (at) gmail dot com.

Hi guys, Im just here to say I have had a minor medical emergency and had to use the money I had saved for this, so I wont be able to do pay for the commission for another few weeks.
    Sorry to anyone who was interested in the job, but it will be a bit longer before I can get back to you.

Guild Journeyer

Hope it's nothing serious! Good luck!

Hi Kwakamungus,

I'm really sorry to hear about the medical emergency. Hope you get well soon!

Whenever you are able to get back into the commission, I'm very interested to work with you on this.

I'm a long time rpg gamer and have made several homebrew maps for games and novels in different styles. You can take a look at my work on the links below.

https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps
    https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/

If you are interested to work with me you can reach me out at sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com or send me a message to my instagram.

All the best,
    Sergio

Seems my kind of project. Would love to help you with this.
    You can see a selection of my pieces in my portfolio here:
    http://dmvalterink.artstation.com
    You can get in direct contact with me through this email address:
    dmvalterink@gmail.com
    You can also check all of my work, WIPs and studies in my X/twitter profile's media tab:
    https://twitter.com/DMValterink
    Hope to hear back from you!

* Edit: Just read about your medical emergency. Hope you get well soon!
    Last edited by Valterink; 02-21-2024 at 12:26 AM.