Thread: Victorian-style Decorative Borders and Custom Character Sheets needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi there!

Just dropping a quick note here to say that I might be interested. While I mainly work as a cartographer, I am also a graphic designer, so layout and logo design are both something I have experience and interest in.

You can find some samples of my mapping work on my website linked below in my signature, but I appreciate most of that work doesn't really show the kind of design you are most likely primaly interested in (although some of my maps do have decorative borders). I'm unfortunately away from my office at the moment but will be back in a few days, so I can send you some samples of previous works then, if you are still interested.

This sounds like something I'd really love to do, so hopefully we can work something out!

Talk more soon,

Rik, a.k.a. Kellerica
    Last edited by Kellerica; 01-25-2024 at 07:50 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

(replying to your email outside of the forum)

To others: I will update the post status if the opening is filled!

Default Commission Taken - Thanks for the Responses!

Hello again, all! I can't figure out how to edit the original post subject to update this commission as taken, so posting it in a reply instead.

I've engaged with a person in the forum to address this request! Thanks again to everyone who expressed interest.

Kind regards,
    Mike O'Connor