Thread: Back in the saddle again!! Updated Otari Map

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Map Back in the saddle again!! Updated Otari Map

Because all my drawing supplies are in storage, not that I would have any room if they weren't, I started mapping with Inkarnate. This was my first map that I made in it, which served two purposes. The first was that I needed to learn Inkarnate and what I could and couldnt do with the service they offer on pro, and the second was that I am running paid games of Pathfinder 2, and I've written a campaign that essentially takes their Abomination Vaults adventure path all the way to level 20 (instead of the 10 or 11 levels that the original covers). In writing that campaign, I found I needed an Otari that was just a little bigger than it was so I could put in elements that would be featured after they defeat Belcorra in the Gauntlight. Hence, a New Otari map.

I know it clashes, I was using all kinds of stamps to see how it would turn out, so this is really just a hodgepodge of many different stamps from watercolors to HD fantasy stamps. I'm working on another one that doesn't feature so many mistakes and will have my own style of buildings and such, but for now, this is the map I'm using from my Remix Abomination Vaults. I hope you enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Otari Backup 1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	8.43 MB 
ID:	137213

I left the legend and street names off the map since there are still elements for the first half of the campaign from the AP itself and wasn't sure on like... copyright and what not.

Edit: Here's the Inkarnate Link for those that like to clone maps, I'd say it's a good example of what "not" to do on Inkarnate maps.
    Last edited by Badger; 03-15-2024 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Added the link to the cloneable map.

Blog Entries

Terrific to see you again. Glad your back and mapping again !

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Terrific to see you again. Glad your back and mapping again !
    Thanks Redrobes!! feels good. Mapping is my zen. Great to see you too! It's been a while, though I have been lurking for some time.