Right. Time for a little update. In true Kell fashion, I took another look at what I had done so far, didn't like it and started over completely.

Now, to be fair, it was less that I didn't like what I had (I actually quite like the land shapes that I created and will try and incorporate them into a different map at some point if I can), and more about the fact that I had one of those late night ideas whilst in bed and trying to sleep. I decided that instead of creating a completely new setting, which I honestly was feeling a bit uninspired about, I wanted to tie this challenge entry into the reincarnated Kelvanra in the collaborative worldbuilding project of Ifrix and myself.

So this map will be depict a past version of this this valley here:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kelvanra_copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	137255

In the 'current time' of the world, it's know as Deadwind Vale, its guardian tree dead and withered and the landscape largely slumbering and hostile. But there was a time when the guardian still thrived, back when the people of Kelvanra still roamed their isle in small tribes. My plan is to travel back to those days and see what I can find.

I'll attach my new sketch into the next post, just because I know how bad the site is picking out the right one for the challenge thumbnails when a post has more than one image.